The CoinTribune Ultimate Beginners’ Guide to Crypto
Cryptocurrency is a huge space with plenty of tricky concepts that need to be understood. From coins such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) to concepts like mining and staking, it can sometimes feel overwhelming. This article will serve as the starting point for your crypto journey, guiding you through all the core concepts and the biggest projects.
To understand the crypto space, you need to know about a few different areas. We have distilled them down into the following:
- Core Crypto Concepts: these are the most important ideas that drive the entire space. Before diving into any cryptocurrency, you need to understand these topics.
- The Crypto Dictionary: as you progress through your journey, you will see a lot of new words, terms and phrases. As you come across them, check through these articles to find out what they mean.
- Ultimate Bitcoin (BTC) Guide: Bitcoin is the king of crypto for a reason. You need to understand what it is, how it works and why it will disrupt the future of finance.
- Apps and Exchanges: the crypto space uses a variety of different apps, platforms and websites. This guide will show you how to use them all like a pro.
- Altcoin Spotlight: although Bitcoin is the top dog in the crypto world, these are thousands of other projects that each bring something new to the table. The section will introduce the most interesting altcoins to you.
Core Crypto Concepts
What is the Blockchain? – The technology the powers every cryptocurrency.
What Is A Smart Contract? – The technology that removed the need for intermediaries, powered by the blockchain. They make dApps possible.
What is a Decentralised Application (dApp)? – Powered by smart contracts, these apps can disrupt the financial sector by powering decentralised finance (DeFi).
The Crypto Dictionary
(Coming soon) – Do you know your atomic swaps from your token burns? Check out our crypto dictionary to fully understand these key terms!
Ultimate Bitcoin (BTC) Guide
Beginner – For those new to the king of crypto. Get up to speed on what it is, its history, and how it works.
Intermediate – Once you understand Bitcoin a little better, you can start trying to use it for yourself.
Advanced – For some, a surface-level understanding of Bitcoin isn’t enough. These guides will show you exactly how BTC will change the world.
Apps and Exchanges
The top altcoins – These coins are much more established than their competitors. Even if you don’t intend on buying them, you need to know exactly what they are, and why they exist.
Other altcoins – These coins are either up and coming projects with a smaller market cap, or older projects from market cycles past. Either way, they all played an important role in the history of the crypto space.
So there you have it, our Ultimate Beginners’ Guide to Crypto! Browse through these articles to better understand the space, and keep checking back on CoinTribune for all your crypto news needs!
Hi! Привет! Salut ! Je m’intéresse à deux choses : la crypto et les langues. Je suis donc heureux de faire partie de l’équipe multinationale du CoinTribune, où je peux partager mes connaissances de la crypto avec des gens des quatre coins du monde – l’un article après l’autre.